Belly Dancing is about telling the story and moving it forward to engage the viewers. Belly dancing is the art of putting the music on your body and making your body dance itself with the dancing moves that represent the sound and the feel of the music in a mesmerizing and specific way. The dance moves of belly dancing show the aesthetic of the dance world and portray the authenticity of the Middle East with great confidence and visual connection. Belly dancing speaks about how you portray emotions of music in your dance, not by where your roots belong or where you were born with the art. It is all about Experience, technique, and understanding of the music; this helps a belly dancer convey the beauty and the essence of the emotion in your body music rhythm.
There are many benefits of watching as well as performing belly dancing. Few are listed below:
1. Watching belly dancing makes you feel relaxed and brings your mind in place to feel the emotion of spiritual healing. It brings meditative Experience to your body.
2. The elements and drops of this dance form increase body awareness and give deep sensibility to your body.
3. Belly Dancing lets you have more control over your muscles, which is great therapy for your spine.
4. Circles and waves activate your spine and mobilize the muscles of that area. Also, it helps respiratory muscles to relax, which improves your way of breathing.
5. Belly Dancing strengthens our internal anatomy and tones our body for the better.
6. It builds our core stronger, without us realizing it because working out with music and art form makes us forget the feeling of exercising.
7. It boosts our confidence and increases our productivity without harming our self-love.
8. Our body gets well balanced similar to yoga Experience, and maintaining good posture brings full potential and immense flexibility to the table of pros of belly dancing.
9. It helps you develop your network, a real connection with real people to work with or be friends with. It helps you socialize with great confidence.
Common Myths associated with belly Dancing That we should avoid:
1. Belly dancing is an Islamic Dance: Many people believe this because belly dance has its roots largely in Egypt and Islamic countries. So, this is the condition with many of us. We naively believe that if something comes from a Muslim community, it must be pursued by only them. But many belly dances believe that belly dancing started in India way before it was known in Islam, where it flourished and settled. Therefore, belly dancing is not an Islamic dance; it is a secular dance.
2. You have to be of a certain gender and size and should have a particular body type: This is a stereotype that you should breakthrough and move ahead. Because belly dancing is not exactly what is shown on television and paintings through various programs and galleries, it's more than that, and you should explore and enjoy it.
3. Belly dancing is exotic dancing: The mesmerizing moves of the dance express the true Expression and emotions of the music on their body, not to showcase their body. It is the rhythm of music and dancers that sync to transport to some other world.
Belly dancing is performed to find Tarah, a deep emotional connection with the music. It is for fun, exercise, entertainment, celebration, recreation, and spiritual healing, showcasing the purpose of belly dancing. So, belly dancing turns out to be a great way to attain overall fitness, like staying in shape and keeping every part of your body healthy, especially the spine. Along with health benefits, it also helps you gain confidence in your body. So, if you want to gain all these pubs and are afraid that you don't know how to dance? Don't think much, just go. Learn belly dancing and get numerous benefits without knowing D of Dance and enjoy what you do and learn new.